McAllen View...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

So much to buy, so little time...

I love this time of year for many reasons- the coolish weather, the fact that people just seem to be generally happier the closer it gets to the holidays... and of course that I have a legitimate excuse to go shopping!

Usually by now I have most of the Christmas shopping done, but I guess I've been lazy this year. Actually, it may pay off for me in the long run to have procrastinated- so many of the McAllen stores are having sales now. And of course this mandatory shopping and hitting sales is the best!

We have lots of shopping choices in McAllen, from the big well-known stores to the unique one of a kind types where you can find the offbeat- or at least unusual- gifts. That's handy for me because offbeat and unusual gifts will really match many of my family and friends.

Anyway, I'm thinking maybe some arts and crafts types of gifts this year. We have lots of very talented artists here. But then again, clothing is always a hit too. And electronics of course for several will be a must.

Yep, it's going to be a great Christmas shopping seasonin McAllen!

No comments:

Post a Comment