McAllen View...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm really excited about the next McAllen International Travel Show-even though it won't happen until next January. The reason I'm excited is because we already have strong interest expressed by an RV Dealership and a Dargel Boat dealership. These two types of exhibitors are new to the Travel Show but they really do complement the destinations and attractions that have been popular for years. I'm also hoping to attract a motorcycle dealership as well. These three new attractions will help fill up the huge exhibit hall at the McAllen Convention Center. We will be bringing back the "South of the Border Grill" and, as another new feature, we plan to have places, quite and semi-private where you can book a trip, a tour, a fishing trip, or whatever you want. I'm sure I'll be posting more about all this as the year goes along. In the meantime, let's meet in McAllen!

No comments:

Post a Comment