McAllen View...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The weather here in McAllen is just about as good as it can possibly get. Lows are about 60 and highs are about 80 every day! I played golf yesterday and the grass is emerald green, the birds are chirping and life is good! Don't ever "sample" new golf clubs (if you are a serious golfer) unless you are prepared to buy a whole new set. For the second time in five years, when the salesman came by with all the latest and greatest, I planned to buy one specific club. For the second time in five years, I loved 'em all and puchased a whole new set. They have a machine now that tells you EVERYTHING about your swing and the trajectory and flight of the ball. So..I was buying with confidence and so far, having used them in a real game twice, I'm really glad I got 'em. Golfing is ABUNDANT in McAllen with several really good golf courses available in town or right next door-so "let's meet in McAllen!"

If you want more information or just to chat, call me at 9456-682-2871 or email me at jdeuser@mcallencvb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment