McAllen View...

Friday, March 27, 2009

International Museum of Art & Science

I had the pleasure of visiting the Museum for a few hours a couple of weeks ago on a job assignment. I didn't have a lot of free time to look around but what I did see impressed me and has made me want to go back for a weekend trip with my family. A few exhibits currently on display are Alyssa Banta - Photography (will run till May 3rd) and Grossology (till Sept. 6th)-- this one was my favorite!! Cande Aguilar's World Affair (till April 26th) Science on a Sphere - this one is really cool for the kids! ICONS stained glass - private collection of Dr. Lawrence and Esperanza Gelman. If you have not yet visited our Museum plan a trip with your family I guarantee you it will be a fun and educational trip for all!
For more information on hours and admission fees please call 956-682-1564.
The Museum is located at 1900 Nolana.

Have a fun filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment