McAllen View...

Friday, July 31, 2009

Last Day

Sadly, today is my last day as intern here at the McAllen Chamber. I feel so privileged to have had this opportunity this summer- I have learned so much from a great group of people. There were challenges (learning how to run a website), accomplishments (updating the organization guide), and great memories (kayaking the Rio Grande). One of the biggest impressions that the staff here at the Chamber has made on me this summer is how passionate they are about what they do. They are all very hard workers and love their job. McAllen has so many great things happening, and the city is so blessed to have amazing people that help in bringing it all together. It has been a wonderful summer, and I cannot say thank you enough. I will now go back to school for my senior year at Texas A&M (WHOOP!), but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will not miss out on the staff Christmas party where Wally will make his famous fajitas! Take care and God Bless! I will miss you all!

Jeramie

Summer Interns 2009: Jenny and Jeramie

No comments:

Post a Comment